[GreenYes] William Cosulich btu paper
William Cosulich and Associates is sending the report, the conference paper
on it and an EPA report on the subject to me. They have also recommended the
following working paper which I will request:

"Does The Solid Waste Management Hierarchy Make Sense?" by John Schall.
Program on Solid Waste Policy, Yale University, School of Forestry and
Environmental Studies.  October 1992.

If and when the Cosulich package comes, I will post a message here.

Have a good day everyone,

Paul
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please."
Mark Twain, 1835-1910