[GreenYes] library books
Kae:

I remember from my days in SF that the merchant marine there took old books
for use in libraries on ships.  I don't have a contact but try the phone
book or information. I seem to recall that they were located (this is a
while ago) somewhere around the Embarcadero in SF.  The SF recycling
program might also have contact information still.

>Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:47:48 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Kae Ono <kaerecycles@yahoo.com>
>To: greenyes@earthsystems.org
>Subject: [GreenYes] Places that takes library books and other books
>
>Dear Greenyes,
>
>I am looking for a list of places that take library
>books and other books (not magazines).  Hopefully,
>organizations are located in the Bay Area (California)
>and can supply their vehicles.  Or else, they can
>arrange shipping to pick up materials.  Any
>suggestions are helpful.  Thank you for your help in
>advance.
>
>Kae

Amy Perlmutter
Executive Director