Re: [GreenYes] saw dust
I agree with you I believe clean sawdust can be composted, but it can also be
made into firestarters for camping or fireplaces using a binder like beeswax or
something else.
Additionally, I do not feel that comingled plastic lumber is good for recycling
but it does add better qualities to plastic lumber than just plastic itself. So,
I would have to say not to use it for that but make firestarters instead.

Debra Lombard
deblombard@swinter.com