[GreenYes] RE-Recycling shipping pallets
I get shipping pallets and use the wood for planter boxes and garden items.
Here's my web sight if you want to see what I do.
http://homepages.about.com/oakplanterbox/oakplanterbox/

Question I have Am I post recycling or pre recycling. The way I see it a
shipping pallet has one purpose. To ship freight all over the world and then
get thrown away after it's been used.