[GRRN] Responses to query on "Zero Waste Cafeteria" case study
Sharing my results:
Lots of interests in the query.  Two responses.
1.
Gary Liss suggested the CIWMB case study on food recovery done by ILSR.  It
has lots of useful information but does not have a zero waste cafeteria
"case study".  I contacted them, CIWMB is still in the process of finalizing
it for circulation.  They said that the editor will contact me when its
ready.
2.
The other posting was about a new cafe contract to be implemented- it has
all specs. about recycling in it.  I am waiting to hear if we can get a
e-copy of the contract for circulation.