[GreenYes] Green event kit (so eco-orgs can walk the talk)--?s
2 questions:

1. I've heard that edible bowls capable of holding even hot soups are
available in Germany, and are commonly used by take-out food operations. Does
anyone know a source?

2. We have created an eco-event kit and guidebook in response to the many
env'l events we attend at which disposed plastics, high-impact not-local
foods, and lots of plastic stickers and unnecessary promotional dross abound.
Before I print up a bunch, I want to investigate other such resources. If
another organization is doing it better, I'd rather promote their
guides/kits. Does anyone have leads on this?

Thanks.
Carol Steinfeld
Center for Ecological Pollution Prevention
www.cepp.cc