[GreenYes] help?
Hello :o)

I have just joined this list today.
I have come in search of details that may help me begin a recycling program
in our town of less than 500.
I have spoke to our mayor who hasn't a clue how to begin, (or so it seems),
so I will eagerly wait on any information that might be of use to me from
this list.
I did a web search on MSN for federal recycling programs, and got what I
expected.....links that go nowhere. I got several when I typed in recycling
programs, but under federal recycling programs, I got a bunch of links that
gave me a 404 error....file not found....
So, in advance, thanks for any help!
Terri
http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/airgemini
http://www.clickhanger.com/members/airgemini