[GRRN] Motiviational resources for implementing a recycling program
Our organization is a non-profit health svcs. organization which serves and is located in Washington DC, MD and VA--and we are implementing a "green office" policy.

I am looking for resources on motiviation for employees (as b/c of union issues we cannot make anyone do anything, yet), and we have some good starting points internally, but i wonder if anyone has good tips, or resources that will help us.

Thanks
Susan