[GreenYes] Compostable Yardwaste Bags
Hi, All,

I got the following message, wonder if anyone has answers that I can pass on
to Sarah.

Susan Kinsella
Conservatree

In Pueblo, CO I am on a committee that organizes the event Rake Up Pueblo.
This is an annual day around veterans day where volunteers gather to rake
the leaves in senior's yards.  The leaves are taken to the local nature
center where they are composted.
For the past three years the leaves have been transported in large 30-60
gallon plastic trash bags.  I would like to find a company that makes
decomposable Yardwaste bags to use for this event.  I believe that the
decomposable Yardwaste bags are primarily made of paper.

Any suggestions?

Thank You
Sarah R. Bruestle
Environmental Coordinator