GreenYes Archives
[GreenYes Archives] - [Thread Index] - [Date Index]
[Date Prev] - [Date Next] - [Thread Prev] - [Thread Next]

[GreenYes] Disposal of C&D waste

I am trying to find out if anyone on this list is familiar
with a city or county that is using a system like this. Using a
construction or demolition permit issued by a City or County to tract
the disposal of the waste generated by the project.The permit would
include the name of the permitted
disposal facility where the contractor intended to transport the waste.
The waste could be tracted by requiring the contractor to provide
landfill tickets to the building inspector or some type of electronic
communication between the land fill and the building inspectors office,
or by followup from the building inspector or a County solid waste

Ben Barnes
Solid Waste Section
State of North Carolina
919 571 4700

[GreenYes Archives] - [Date Index] - [Thread Index]
[Date Prev] - [Date Next] - [Thread Prev] - [Thread Next]