[GreenYes] independant media
Hi everyone!  I just wanted to let everyone out there
know about our organization.  We're about giving the
voiceless a voice and covering un- or under-reported
stories.  All of us have a definite Green/Progressive
mindset.  Please visit our office or our Website.  If
anyone has any suggestions or comments please contact
us, whether or not you're from east-central Illinois.
Thanks for hearing me out.  Peace.

Tim Gotsch
Champaign, IL

Urbana-Champaign Independant Media Center
218 W. Main St.
Urbana, IL  61801
(217) 344-8820
Web  http://urbana.indymedia.org