[GreenYes] [ZERI_Practitioners] Fungus for biodiesel

fyi

To: <ZERI_Practitioners@no.address>
From: "Dick White" <rwhite@no.address>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 11:39:12 -0700
Subject: [ZERI_Practitioners] Fungus for biodiesel

Here's a Five Kingdom solution: http://www.enn.com/top_stories/article/38798.

       Dick White

*****************************

ENN: Environmental News Network -- Know Your Environment

From: , The Alternative Consumer , More from this Affiliate
Published December 5, 2008 10:00 AM

Newest Source of Biofuel: Fungus

It was recently discovered that a fungus found in the Patagonian Rain Forest
in South America could potentially be used to fuel vehicles in the future.  Yes, you heard right - Patagonian fungus, the next biofuel.

Researchers claim that the fungus, Gliocladium roseum, has the ability to produce a plethora of unique combinations of hydrogen and carbon molecules unlike any organism in the world, and the product is remarkably similar to the diesel we use to fuel our cars....

[for more, go to:
http://www.enn.com/top_stories/article/38798.

2007. Copyright Environmental News Network

Gary Liss
916-652-7850
Fax: 916-652-0485
www.garyliss.com