[GreenYes] Re: FW: compostable lunch trays

Title: [GreenYes] Re: FW: compostable lunch trays

When purchasing compostable products, make sure you are getting
biodegradable products. If you are having the trays and food collected
for composting - Great ! If you are using biodegradable or compostable
products to collect and throw away in a landfill - Why waste the
money ?
Please check out the Biodegradable Product Institute (BPI)
http://www.bpiworld.org/ for a list of products that meet the bio or
compostable criteria.
Good luck !

Brian Rosa