[GreenYes] Re: Help for a teacher friend in S. Africa?

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Help for a teacher friend in S. Africa?

BlogAction Day is on and this year participating bloggers are talking
about poverty or raising funds for the needy.  Try writing to
participating non profits there to see if they can support.

http://blogactionday.org/live_updates/fundraising

I have also compiled presentations about poverty discovered on
SlideShare.  The teacher can write to people who created these slides
to see if they can help put the request for support across.  Some of
these presentations lead to non profit organizations.

http://www.slideshare.net/event/blogaction-day-2008-poverty

Alternatively, she can create her own presentation and garner support
that way.  I suggest using lots of pictures with as little words as
possible for the presentation.

I hope this suggestion helps.

Nancy
http://greenbeingnancy.blogspot.com