[GreenYes] Food Waste Recycling Invitation, Camden NJ July 21, 08

Title: [GreenYes] Food Waste Recycling Invitation, Camden NJ July 21, 08

Attached is an invitation and registration to attend the Camden County
New Jersey Food Waste Recycling Forum at the Barry D. Brown Health
Education Center in Voorhees, NJ to be held on July 21, 2008.  The forum
will be held from 8am to 3:00pm and will provide breakfast and breaks for
lunch and networking.

We hope you will be able to attend (recycling certification credits are
available).  The forum will show restaurants, schools and businesses how
to make food waste recycling a win-win opportunity. By keeping food waste
and other organic wastes out of landfills, we can avoid the major source
of methane--62 times more potent than carbon dioxide--in our atmosphere.
And we can do this in a way that not only saves money, but allows
organizations to show off their sustainability achievements.

Please send your email registration to Ellen Vastola at
vastola@no.address or call our office at 732-932-9155 x 233 and
ask for Ellen or Priscilla and we'll look forward to seeing you.

Also, please forward this invitation along if you know of any interested
recycling parties who would like to attend.

Thanks!