[GreenYes] Connett and Leonard to stir things up in Vancouver next week

For months, metro Vancouver has been quietly putting the pieces in place to build as many as six shiny new incinerators here.... but help is at hand.

The stars have aligned to bring both Annie Leonard and Paul Connett to our town next week. We are looking forward to a keynote address by Annie at the Recycling Council of BC's annual conference and no less than three public appearances by the tireless Connett, one downwind, one in a host community, and one right in downtown Vancouver.

Helen Spiegelman
Zero Waste Vancouver