[GreenYes] Re: [ZWBusiness] Stats of Zero Waste Communities?

At 04:12 PM 6/17/2008, Gary Liss wrote:

 It would be a great service if someone would like to compile stats as you suggest for all those communities. This sounds like a great idea for a grant proposal for someone to provide this service on a regular basis.

Very good idea - maybe I can follow up

Also, Zero Waste Business success should not be so cavalierly dismissed.

I wasn't the one to dismiss them.   I was the one who brought these up.

Recommended viewing for the 21st century:  www.storyofstuff.com

Maggie Clarke, Ph.D.
www.MaggieClarkeEnvironmental.com
Environmental Scientist, Educator