[GreenYes] Fuel price impact on collection

Title: [GreenYes] Fuel price impact on collection

Does anyone know the percentage cost of operation that fuel represents
in recycling or garbage collection?  What was that percentage 5 years
ago, and what is it today?  Referrals to source data is ideal so I can
look at what costs are being included and excluded, but I'll take any
information I get.
--Paul Dunn