[GreenYes] Re: [heur] [GreenYes] Re: MEDIA request - Status ofRefillable/ReturnableBeerBottles... soda too?

One brewery with a returnable bottle program in PA is Yuengling, the
oldest brewery in the US.

http://www.yuengling.com/
(website lacks info on the returnable bottle program...)

Mike Siminitus