[GreenYes] Re: Guidelines for CFL Giveaways

I can see some definite merit in this.

It certainly would make them safer in the home and also take away the anti-CFL argument about the big mess they create if broken.
If we can have outer casings for aesthetic purposes, why not for safety purposes? Does anyone know if the outer casings create any problems as far as recycling the CFLs once they do burn out?

Mark Snyder
Minneapolis, MN