[GreenYes] Re: Economic Value of trash for waste to energy plants?

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Economic Value of trash for waste to energy plants?

As climate change pressure intensifies, it seems like there will have to be
credits for diverting plastics (fossil carbon) from incinerators. They are
safer in landfills, archived underground where they belong, that dumped in
the atmosphere.
H.