[GreenYes] Re: Cost Efficient Containers

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Cost Efficient Containers

Hi Sarah:

We have a supplier for roll-off style containers that we could provide to
you if interested - let me know.

Best Regards,

Bob Wallace
Principal & V.P. Business Solutions
WIH Resource Group
Environmental & Logistical SolutionsTM
Phone:  480.241.9994 ~ Fax:  623.505.2634
E-mail:  bwallace@no.address
Website:  www.wihresourcegroup.com
Website:  www.wastesavings.net