From: Reindl, John [mailto:Reindl@no.address]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 2:11 PM
To: Kendall Christiansen; GreenYes@no.address
Subject: RE: [GreenYes] Compost-to-Switchgrass-to-Fuel?

I would hope that the biofuels industry would pay more attention to what the
soil scientists are reporting -- that biofuels change the carbon that should
be recycled back to the land and instead put it into fuel tanks.

At one of the conferences on biofuels that I attended, several soil
scientists gave presentations on how the carbon level in soils is declining
and that biofuels could make this situation much worse.

John Reindl, Recycling Manager

Dane County, WI