From: Kendall Christiansen [mailto:kendall@no.address]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 3:33 PM
To: Reindl, John; GreenYes@no.address
Subject: RE: [GreenYes] Compost-to-Switchgrass-to-Fuel?

I think that’s the point of using biosolids as the soil-enhancing agent….the project was overseen by a member of the National Academy of Science’s committee on soil science from the University of Washington….among the findings:  lower cost of production, and biosolids-amended soils had higher yields than unamended soils…achieved goal of creating recycling loop of biosolids-to-biodiesel

Kendall Christiansen