From: GreenYes@no.address [mailto:GreenYes@no.address]On Behalf Of Kendall Christiansen
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 9:53 AM
To: GreenYes@no.address
Subject: [GreenYes] grass clippings, and paint

Friends:

To support NYC discussions, looking for examples of effective ‘leave it on the lawn’ policies/regulations/programs for grass clippings (and not just landfill bans)….

And, curious if anyone’s experimented with (or considering) paint takeback programs with hardware and paint stores….(and not just HHW/special waste drop-off or collection programs)?

Thanks for any info….

Kendall Christiansen

Brooklyn, NY