[GreenYes] Re: Recycling opportunity $ for non-profit organization: Dewey Beach, DE (deposit bottles)

One thing you should know about DE’s law is that aluminum cans are exempt from the deposit.

From: GreenYes@no.address [mailto:GreenYes@no.address] On Behalf Of Stephen N Weisser
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 2:27 PM
To: 'GreenYes digest subscribers'
Subject: [GreenYes] Recycling opportunity $ for non-profit organization: Dewey Beach, DE (deposit bottles)

Hi,

A restaurant in Dewey Beach, DE is interested in a non-profit organization or the boy scouts picking up their beer bottles for recycling.  (Delaware beer bottles carry a 5 cent deposit.)

If you know of an organization in that area that might be able to help or there is interest in this, please let me know, or forward this email to them.

(I am not too familiar with DE's deposit law, and I realize there are some restrictions as to how many and how often redemptions are made, so that would have to be figured out before the program is setup.)

Thanks,

Steve Weisser

Stephen N. Weisser, Sales Manager

GreenLine Paper Company, Inc.

631 S. Pine Street

York, PA 17403

717-845-8697
1-800-641-1117

stevew@no.address

Close the loop: recycling works when we buy recycled.