[GreenYes] Re: Southwest Contacts for Glass

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Southwest Contacts for Glass

I wonder ...

Have the recycling coordinators in NM and NV tried working with the state
office of business development to actually attract glass recyclers / work
with recyclers of other materials to handle all this potential business?

I've been working with a few CDCs here in Boston to build curricula around
'green collar' jobs, and it seems like a great opportunity as we head into a
recession.  If the state was willing to fast track permitting for a small
facility, I'll bet any number of hungry business owners would jump at the
chance.

Just thinkin'

Amy Bauman
greenGoat