[GreenYes] Re: Any job offers in the computer recycling environmental field In Oregon

Title: [GreenYes] Re: Any job offers in the computer recycling environmental field In Oregon

Hi Kris:

You can contact an Associate of mine that owns a MRF and collection company
in Oregon.  Let me know if you are interested in the private sector and I
can provide you with their contact information.

Best Regards,

Bob Wallace
Principal & V.P. Business Solutions
WIH Resource Group
Environmental & Logistical SolutionsTM
Phone:  480.241.9994 ~ Fax:  623.505.2634
E-mail:  bwallace@no.address
Website:  www.wihresourcegroup.com