From: Wolpin, Bill [mailto:bill.wolpin@no.address]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 6:16 PM
To: Reindl, John; GreenYes@no.address
Cc: Patti Simpson (E-mail); Stephen Ursery; Chaz Miller
Subject: Re: Recycling contamination hot melt glue in Waste Age

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen:

Our rep at the printer has ask for our help in determining which adhesive or glues would be acceptable instead of hot melt glue. She is checking with her corporate headquarters, but in the meantime, please feel free to offer suggestions. Her email is Patti.Simpson@no.address

Thanks,

Bill
Bill Wolpin
Editorial Director/Associate Publisher