[GreenYes] RE: [GreenYManagement of Horse manure

Title: [GreenYes] RE: [GreenYManagement of Horse manure

Neil ~

You will see this analysis done for dairy manure on our web page in about two weeks. For now, you can see the background documents and other chapters of the draft report.

I don't know the differences between horse manure and dairy manure, but I would suspect that it is much drier and therefore, this will change the techniques and economics.

Cheers,

John