[GreenYes] special containers for collection of CFL's?

Hi there,
As the winter holidays approach we are getting requests from faith-based groups and multi-family locations for "green" holiday socials and other special localized events.  They want to have special collections for unusual wastes such as CFL's batteries, cell phones and the like.  I have seen boxes designed to collect cell phones without crashing them together.  Anyone know of something similar to collect CFL's and prevent breakage?

Thanks,
Muriel

Muriel Williman
Education and Outreach