[GreenYes] special containers for collection of CFL's?

In Dane County, we require the retailers to take back the old fluorescents (as well as old mercury thermostats), so the decision on what type of container to use to store them is up to the retailer.

John

 -----Original Message-----
From: GreenYes@no.address [mailto:GreenYes@no.address]On Behalf Of Stephen N Weisser
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 8:11 AM
To: 'Eric Lombardi'; 'GreenYes digest subscribers'
Subject: [GreenYes] Re: FW: [GreenYes] special containers for collection of CFL's?

Eric,
Good questions, I don't know.  I've never used their program, as our county collects CFL's/flourescents.  But I see the box you've pictured below says Veolia Environmental Services on it.

Not sure if any of these programs are any good or not.  But passing them on as they're what I've seen out there while surfing the web...

Stephen N. Weisser, Sales Manager
GreenLine Paper Company, Inc.
631 S. Pine Street
York, PA 17403