[GreenYes] Re: plastic? or wax? coated milk cartons

Rebecca -

You might want to check with someone at Tetra-Pak or any other maker of "plasticized" milk cartons. I don't think there have been any truly "waxed" milk cartons for many years now. (So it's fairly safe to assume it's plastic).

Matthew Cotton

Integrated Waste Management Consulting, LLC

19375 Lake City Road

Nevada City, CA  95959

(530) 265-4560

Fax (530) 265-4547