[GreenYes] Christmas Recycling Ideas/Myths

I'm looking for material on what can and cannot be recycled in regard to Christmas STUFF - wrapping paper, bows etc. I want to write a brief PSA for our local weekly newspapers. Also, some suggestions on alternatives like using comic strips instead of wrapping paper.

Any idea on where to go for this type of information.

Pete

GW Associates
702 S. Beech
Syracuse, NY 13210