[GreenYes] College & Universities Committee in VA too!!

FYI, we are doing the same here through Virginia Recycling Association, so let us know if you know anyone in VA who would be interested in joining us! We'll likely hold the first meeting sometime after first of the year. They can contact me as I am compiling the list of those interested in joining.

Thanks much,

Christine McCoy
City of Alexandria
703.519.3486 ext. 132