[GreenYes] Re: [CRRA] plastic? or wax? coated milk cartons

Title: Message

And what a great way to support our friends at Cargill and Monsanto!!! But lets not forget the the added bonus of our juice being wrapped in roundup ready starlink!

Well I guess its all okay, as long as it’s compostable…

Justin Stockdale

Buckman Road Recycling & Transfer Station

149 Wildlife Way

Santa Fe, NM 87506

505-424-1850

jstockdale@no.address