[GreenYes] Packaging Policy Models

Hi there -

I am researching policy/legislative proposals to encourage reduction, reuse and recycling of packaging materials.  I'd appreciate information on any models that are out there.  Thank you -
Resa Dimino
Special Assistant
Commissioner's Policy Office
NYS Department of Environmental Conservation

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com .