[GreenYes] Re: The Death of Recycling?

Instead of starting a war on how recycling should be called or done, we
should work on creating something out of available low cost resources,
such as, waste and help humanity, I have some examples here:

Recycling padi straw to grow mushroom to create job for the needy
http://ecosyn.us/ecocity/Links/My_Links_Pages/low_tech_mushrooms01.html

Create jobs for traditional weavers using plastic.
http://www.badlani.com/recycle/

Give ideas on how waste can be used to make a living
http://greenbeingnancy.blogspot.com