[GreenYes] the ZW vision and bioreactors... Is it time we spoke up?

Eric,

I agree! In California, we just held a major
workshop on 3/19/07 regarding "Reducing
Greenhouse Gases through Expanded Composting"
(see
http://www.crra.com/crranews/articles/organic_workshop.html
for Powerpoints that are now on line). About 100
of the state's top composting and recycling
experts joined together to generate the data
needed for the report you say needs to be
produced. Next step is to summarize that data
into a summary report, and easier to understand and use fact sheets.

On Tuesday, 4/17/07, the CRRA Board just approved
the formation of a Recyclers Global Warming
Council to bring special attention to this
pressing issue. That Council is asked by the
CRRA Board to work to form a coalition of other
organizations to work on these issues ASAP. If
any groups are interested in pooling our
resources to draft these needed documents and
advocate for them, please contact me ASAP.

Thanks for highlighting the urgency of this!

Gary

Gary Liss
916-652-7850
Fax: 916-652-0485