[GreenYes] Re: Companies that take crt's for free

Kris,

If East County Recycling is operating a landfill, they may be burying
the CRT's and selling the computer scrap. Here in Florida (where I
am) as long as your landfill is lined, you can bury crt's/ewaste
because your leachate collection system will pickup anything that
comes out. Not sure if it's the same in Oregon.

Chances are, they are subsidizing the burial out of their other tip
fees. Or as Richard says, they may be going to Northern CA where they
are getting some funds back for them.

Hope this helps!
Adam