Ann.Schneider@no.address

Date: Tues, Apr 24 2007 2:02 pm
From: Pete Pasterz

Yes, CRC is an affiliate of NRC. The NRC Board passed a resolution in
2002 stating that it was neutral on the question of bottlebills, and the
attached "clarification" letter from the NRC President to a CT state
rep. reiterates this; however in the next sentence he seems to
contradict this "neutrality" by outlining the concerns and lobbying
actions taken in CT which seem to me anything but neutral, and clearly
anti-bottle bill expansion.

Pete Pasterz
former NRC Board Member 1997-2002