[GreenYes] Re: Recycled paper in trouble?

For what it¹s worth, the Union of Concerned Scientists are the ones who
posted this originally (I believe, although we¹ve been hearing this drum
beat for a while now). http://www.ucsusa.org/publications/greentips/

--
David Biddle, Executive Director
<http://www.blueolives.blogspot.com>

215-247-3090 (desk)
215-432-8225 (cell)

<http://www.gpcrc.com>

Read In Business magazine to learn about sustainable
businesses in communities across North America!
Go to: <http://www.jgpress.com/inbusine.htm>