[GreenYes] Re: RecycleBank Videos

Christa-

I will be publishing a second piece on RecycleBank in InBusiness magazine
this spring updating the last article I wrote in October of 2005. In the
meantime, there are a host of articles at the RecycleBank website:
http://recyclebank.com/press.cfm Also, check out the testimonials to
understand the psychological aspects of some of this:
http://recyclebank.com/testimonials.cfm

Db

--
David Biddle, Executive Director
<http://www.blueolives.blogspot.com>

215-247-3090 (desk)
215-432-8225 (cell)

<http://www.gpcrc.com>

Read In Business magazine to learn about sustainable
businesses in communities across North America!
Go to: <http://www.jgpress.com/inbusine.htm>