[GreenYes] Sustainable/Green fundraising ideas?

Thoughts or ideas on sustainable fundraisers?

We are collecting ideas for innovative sustainable/green fundraisers that
K-12 schools can use as a resource for planning their own fundraising
events. If anyone has ideas or personal success stories, we would love to
hear about them so that we may share with others.

I am with the Zero Waste Alliance working on the Sustainable Oregon Schools
Initiative (SOSI). SOSI is a long-term, comprehensive, state-wide program
to help interested schools integrate sustainability into their operations
and classrooms (http://www.zerowaste.org/schools/ ). This resource list
will appear on the SOSI website.

Thank you for your help!

Arianne Cease
Program Assistant, Sustainable Oregon Schools Initiative

Zero Waste Alliance

acease@no.address <lstole@no.address>