[GreenYes] WR3A Speakers Needed - Orlando June 11-12

The World Reuse, Repair and Recycling Association is a "Fair Trade"
group working to bring best standards and practices to the Export
markets for used goods and recyclables. We are mainly focused on
electronics scrap now, much of which is caught in the furious undertow
of legitimate demand for copper and refurbishable items. Our goal
has been to identify the legitimate end uses and satisfy them so they
don't need to buy from "sorting villages" which take 100% and make a
living selling the decent portion back into the cities.

This year we have been invited to co-host with Recycling Today
Magazine's Paper Recycling Conference and Trade Show. WR3A speakers
are coming from Egypt, Senegal, Malaysia, and Mexico, and we need USA
speakers still on commercial recycling programs and secure hard drive
destruction (NAID is already on that panel).

We are expecting 400 people in attendance in Orlando Florida, June
10-11.

Please contact Colin Davis, Exec Director of WR3A, at
membership@no.address if you are interested in presenting or exhibiting
on the topic of electronics recycling / hard drive destruction / CRT
glass processing or other reuse or regulator topics.