[GreenYes] Re: Request for Qualifications- Consultant

Dennis -

I'm curious why the CVSWMD is specifically excluding organic materials
from its review of zero waste diversion activities. Do you already have
a robust zero waste infrastructure diverting all (or darn near to quote
Eric Lombardi) of your organic resources?

Is there likely to be a separate RFQ process for a consultant to assist
with the organic waste stream? Diverting organics would seem to be the
most significant part of achieving zero waste, that has, so far, been
largely overlooked.

Thanks.

Matthew Cotton
Integrated Waste Management Consulting, LLC
19375 Lake City Road
Nevada City, CA 95959
(530) 265-4560
Fax (530) 265-4547