[GreenYes] Re: Thanks Everyone...if there are any more examples of using

Christine,

Our experience, and I think it is also the same for others, is that the
larger the recycling bin the more recycled materials will go into it. So, I
would never recommend a single-stream collection program without using a
wheeled cart that is at least 64-gallons large (if you go 96-gallon, you can
reduce collections to every-other-week). I'm assuming that the materials
collected will include all the standard containers as well as newspaper,
junk mail, magazines and corrugated cardboard. We also do "chipboard", the
single layer cardboard like cereal boxes, and the public LOVES this. plus
it's a lot of material.

Eric

Eric Lombardi

Executive Director/CEO