From: GreenYes@no.address [mailto:GreenYes@no.address] On Behalf
Of Jerry Powell
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 11:20 AM
To: greenyes@no.address
Subject: [GreenYes] Plastics

A surprisingly large number of communities are collecting more than PET and
HDPE bottles (1s and 2s). We are compiling a list of such communities and
have already found more tghan 1,000 local programs handling all plastic
bottles. We're also compiling data on programs handling non-bottle rigid
plastics, such as injection molded containers, as well as residential film
bags. If you're interested in this research or if your program is handling
all bottles, non-bottle rigids or film, drop me a line. And Happy New Year!

Jerry Powell
Resource Recycling
E-Scrap News
Plastics Recycling Update