[GreenYes] Diversion

Samantha: We will complete a study this month for the American Plastics Council on residential film recovery in U.S. recycling programs. The results will be presented at The Plastics Recycling 2007 Conference next month (www.plasticsrecycling.com) and will be published in an article in Resource Recycling. I can send the results to you in about a month.

Jerry Powell, Publisher
Resource Recycling
E-Scrap News
Plastics Recycling Update