[GreenYes] Re: High-end recycling bins

Make them out of 100% recycled, recovered materials with local labor.
That would be the highest end of the recycling hierarchy and the most
environmentally benign you know!

And in the meantime, put some pressure on the powers that be in Las
Vegas to increase all aspects of recycling & waste diversion -- in a
recent survey, Las Vegas was one of only about 5 of the largest 100
cities in the US that does not offer any way of recycling old
electronics for its citizens (that I could find out about).

Anne
Gracestone, Inc.
303.494.4934 vox
303.494.4880 fax